This past weekend Sean and I drove up to Sterling, VA to go Trick or Treating with two of his nieces Anna and Lucy. We had a fun time and since they are young enough we were able to steal their candy afterwards. Perfect!
Here are some of the pictures I "stole" from Amy (Sean's sister).
Saturday Sean and I drove up to Maryland and met with potential florists. Well actually I met with them. Poor Sean was sick as a dog and I let him sleep in the car. It worked out well since most florists wanted me to describe my dress.
Appointments went well and it ended up being a bunch of good brain storming sessions. We'll see how everything pans out once I get the quotes.
Saturday evening we went to dinner at Ram's Head Tavern, our favorite place to go and hang out in Annapolis. We used to go all the time. We then saw a concert there a few hours later. Ari Hest with Marianne Keith opening and Julian Velard playing alone and with Ari for a few songs. We had such a good time, and although Sean was still pretty sick sleeping during the day helped and we were able to stay for the entire concert.
Sunday I met with one other florist and then we drove back to Virginia. Sean still didn't feel well so he went straight to bed when we got home (it was only about 1:30) and he slept until about 5:30 or 6. This gave me plenty of time to do numerous loads of laundry, do dishes and catch up on a couple lifetime movies.
Sean is feeling a little better but he's continuing to rest up. He wants to be well rested for this weekend, especially since it's going to be our "Meet the Fockers" weekend. Sean's parents fly in Thursday-Monday, my Dad and his new wife Patti arrive on Saturday-Sunday and my mom flies in on Saturday-Wednesday. Should be a fun weekend. We are excited and will post pics and an update after the weekend.
Back to the election coverage....
ふじ山をのぼりました。Climbed Mt. Fuji
16 years ago







1 comments:
Can't wait to see you both!
Post a Comment