Just a side note, for those that don't know how much I hate metal hangers. No offense to anyone that uses them, but I think they are so ugly and I really hate when Sean finds them and hangs my clothes with them. It may be my fault for having some in the house, and not throwing them away. I've never bought them and all have come from Sean.
The other day when Sean was putting laundry away I let him know that I bought more plastic hangers, thinking that the reason some of my clothes ended up on the metal hangers was due to lack of hangers. Well no, this wasn't the case. He knows I HATE them, so he goes out of his way to secretly, or not so secretly, use these ugly hangers. I don't think he even likes them, he just knows that I don't.
So I did a poll to see if I was the only one that hated these things, and I knew Sean had voted, so I see someone else had voted, and I made a comment to him "oh someone else likes metal hangers too." To which he replies, "no, I voted again at work."
He's lucky I love him so much.
ふじ山をのぼりました。Climbed Mt. Fuji
16 years ago
4 comments:
Ewwwww. Metal hangers are yuckadoodle. Those are for Army ACUs ONLY. That is our rule... ;) If it was a navy uniform it would be given a nice plastic hanger...since I like that uniform a lot! ;)
what? you can't approve my previous comment? it's not a true blog if you get to censor it. way to go. you're a communist now.
Jay
Not sure what you're talking about, this is the only comment I received from you. Honest.
I HATE metal hangers. They give your clothes shoulder nipples! Maybe that's why Sean likes them. :op
Post a Comment