Friday, November 21, 2008

Doing your part

My sister just recently wrote a blog about one way you can be a little greener. Check out her post about phone books. I know our generation is using the internet more and more and the phone book is basically becoming obsolete. If you no longer use it, then you should add your name to the list so that it is no longer sent to you. Do your part!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will make sure I do this when we are living back in the States! Thanks for the posts you guys! I love to see people making a push towards a greener life! I get crap all the time about how "preachy" and pushy I am. Whatever! Let's green up and also eat whole foods and foods that aren't chemically processed! Consumers are only ones who will bring about real change, by making the change themselves - that's how we make statements big enough for our government to bring about change (IMHO)!

Amie said...

Thanks for passing this along Tricia!!!