I can't believe we are on week 6 of the bridal shower by mail. The weeks are flying by. With just about 6 weeks until the wedding it's nice to come home from work to gifts from friends and family.
This week the gift was from Amie and Jay! They did a Date Night theme with both naughty and nice items. Since this is a public blog only the nice items are shown.
Enjoy!

Nice gift items shown, a Wii Smarty Pants game, tea, chocolate, Trader Joes gift card, Bath and Body works Aromatherapy gift package!
4 comments:
Yay! Glad you like it :) Can't wait to see you!!!! xoxox
WTF we only get to see half? WTF?
Hey, I want to see the "other" items. :op
What is wrong with you? We need to see it all its so not fair! Bad enough we missed out on Aunt Valerie and George's gift being video taped!
Ugh
Its Jay and Amie how wild could it be?
Ok - I'm scared
Thank you Patricia and Sean for saving us from embarrassment and shame. xox Lol
Post a Comment