Since the video montage seems to be a big hit we're keeping up with the video.
We ended up with a beer and cheese theme. Since the beer can't be shipped in the mail, we got a check to buy our own beer. This will definitely be cracked into this weekend. I'm excited to use everything.
Thanks again Cindy can't wait to see you and everyone else in just about 7 weeks! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by.
5 comments:
Once again another great video. The part with you trying to open the box was priceless. Typical Trish :) Great gifts Cindi & Joe - I must say I'm jealous!!
Yummmmm...cheese.
Patricia you are a maniac opening a package. Sean looked a little nervous
while you were wrestling with the tape. Ha ha! So much fun and you've once again put a smile on my face with your antics! Love you- Auntie V
Yummy - Can't wait to share this with you guys! Wasn't Cindi cute with the Irish and VT chesses? She is pretty good at things like that. Love you and thanks for sharing.
Gotta love my mom. Always creative in the gift dept! YUM!!
Post a Comment