Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bachelorette Party

Saturday after my Triathlon I had to rush home so I could shower, nap and get ready for a night out on the town with my local girls.

My friend Sharon lives in Norfolk and she was kind enough to let us all stay at her place. We had such a fun time, dinner, cards/games, and a night at the bar.

I'm lucky to have such great friends!

The girls hanging outside of the restaurant Jami, me, Sharon, Audrey, Amanda and Cindy.

Enjoying a beer at the restaurant

me and Jami

Jami, Amanda, Audrey and Cindy in the back of Cindy's car

Back at Sharon's apartment

The girls decided I needed a wardrobe change. This is us out at the bar.

Jami had the brilliant idea of selling blow pop lollypops for $1 each. The money went to Sean and I. The girls raised $96! It was awesome.


Thanks so much girls!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Just wait until your party in May!

Anonymous said...

Awesome blow pop idea!!