Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bridal Shower By Mail Week #5

Week # 5 started backwards. I came home from work yesterday to find a KitchenAid mixer at the front of our house. Unfortunately there is no hiding what is in the box when purchased directly from the manufacturer. I didn't take a picture opening it, although I do have a photo of it below.

After determining that the gift was from my mom she informed me that it was actually gift 2 of 2 and gift 1 was coming. We didn't have to wait long. Part 1 came today and we were able to capture on video below.





Yeah for my KitchenAid mixer. If you come visit I'll make you cookies!

Part 1 was fun decorating stuff for baking, plus a thermometer and kitchen towel.

Thanks mom! The gifts are awesome!


3 comments:

Amie said...

Can't wait until I get my orange & blue cookies in the mail from you!

Deb said...

Have fun with your new toys. Hope you have fun with it all. Love you tons! Mom

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my kitchenaide. I hook it up to the transformer here and pray every time that I won't burn out the motor. Use it at least once a week! It's one of my "Must haves." I do not know what I would do w/o it. I can't even remember life w/o it!!! Have fun with yours!