I know you all have been waiting as long as we have, and the engagement photos have arrived. I've put a few of our favorite below and will send the link out to all of the photos once they are uploaded.
I love the black and white one. But the best one is the pic in front of Pickles Pub with that sign in the background--"Pickles Always Been Green"... :op
I am a wife, I am a mother. I am a runner. I am a triathlete. I love to run, travel, learn and just have fun. I am a Virginian transplant originally from Vermont. I miss my friends and family who are scattered all over the country, although I have some of the most amazing friends here in Virginia.
4 comments:
So cute! My favorite is the second to last one of you two kissing like the birds :)
Love them!
Wow! Great pictures - I can't wait to see the rest.
I love the black and white one. But the best one is the pic in front of Pickles Pub with that sign in the background--"Pickles Always Been Green"... :op
Post a Comment