
The other day while browsing through the isles of the new Trader Joe's that just opened up in town I saw these Snapea Crisps and figured I'd give them a try. I hadn't opened up the bag until just a little while ago after coming back from running a 5K race. Obviously I was hungry, but I couldn't put the bag down. I had to finally walk away so I didn't eat the entire bag. So yummy by themselves, and apparently good on salads in place of croutons.
Give them a try!
5 comments:
Don't you just love Trader Joe's?! I always am tempted by their unique & healthy snacks! Jay's favorite is a huge block of dark chocolate and I love their spicy black bean chips - check them out next time :)
I just got home and let Sean try them and he LOVES them. He won't let me eat anymore, he says the rest are his.
What is Trader Joe's and WHY do you keep posting tasty food ideas for me to buy!!! Of course...I still have not found the ice cream anywhere around the area. Still looking though!!
Trader Joe's is wonderful. Not sure what state the store is in, but it's kind of like a whole food store. They have a lot of specialty foods, organic and just random good food.
I want a Trader Joe's, a Target..... Vermont needs some new stores. Save me some Snapee Crisps.
Post a Comment