Last Sunday, Sean and I went to
Busch Gardens with our friends Ryan and Jami. We had free tickets to use (thanks Nicole) and wanted to take advantage before the park closes for the season at the end of the month.
Sean was excited to have friends go on the rides with him, since I am way to scared to go on them. Last year Sean convinced me to go on a ride with him. We chose
Apollo's Chariot, not realizing it was probably the worst choice. It was 10 times scarier than I thought it would be and I will probably never go on a roller coaster again.
Lucky for them, they had a personal photographer to capture the afternoon.

The First Ride of the day,
Alpengeist, Sean's Favorite

We didn't want to buy the photos, so I took a picture of the screen (Griffon)

What's an afternoon without crazy hat pictures of Sean and I

Apollo's Chariot (the ride Sean made me go on last year)

Pics from Apollo's Chariot


(Back on Apollo's Chariot, Jami wanted to go a few more times)
4 comments:
No Rides....you should go on rides!!!! Okay...some rides are scary...you are right. :D Looks like you guys had a fun time...I want to go to a fun park!!
You guys are a riot!
The rides that aren't scary make me sick, so I'm screwed either way. I forgot to write about Howl-o-Scream, I should do a part 2 post...stay tuned.
I can relate to not liking coasters, but other rides are actually quite fun.
Post a Comment