Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wedding Dress Shopping

I went and tried on wedding dresses during my lunch hour. I had previously narrowed my search to two dresses, but had yet to try on the dresses back to back. Well I tried both dresses on today and made my decision. The dress has been ordered and now I have to wait 5-6 months for it to come in. I'm sure the time will fly by really quickly, but it seems like such a long ways away.

4 comments:

Amie said...

You are right, it will definitely go by quickly...and might I say TOO quickly! My dress actually came in about a month early, so hopefully yours does too!

Tricia said...

I just got a call about half an hour ago from the bridal shop and the official ship date of the dress is February 20, 2009. Let's hope it comes earlier, so I can go see it.

~Nerderella said...

Do you have pictures? I want pictures...

Anonymous said...

So you've entered the world of "hurry up and wait!" Urgh. But, it will be here before you know it!