Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tides Game!

Last weekend Sean and I met up with our good friends Cindy and Steve and their children Savannah and Sammy to go to the Tides AAA baseball game in Norfolk.

We had a fun time getting all of the baseball food and even watched the game a little. The kids were bored, or "boring" as Sammy kept saying, but they still had fun after the cotton candy, flavored ice, ice cream and whatever else we all shared.

We even saw the Tide Monkey. Well he's really supposed to be a wave, but I by mistake called him the Tide Monkey, and the kids kept yelling out looking for the Tide Monkey. I couldn't tell you who they played or what the score was but it was a fun time.


Before the game, Savannah and Sammy goofing around

Having fun posing for the camera

Finally a nice oneSean and Steve relaxing before the game

The Tide Monkey!

Cindy and Savannah

0 comments: