Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kroll-Schoenfeld Wedding Extravaganza

Saturday was our good friends Audrey and Jonathan's wedding.  The wedding was right in Williamsburg, so it made it easy for Sean and I, no traveling required.  We even got picked up by our friend Jami's sister so we didn't have to worry about driving either, bonus!

I took well over 400 photos, so this will be a photo blog with a few of my favorites that capture the day.

We arrived at the church and loved the homemade signs by Audrey's dad, leading us into the church

St. Bede's Chapel

Ryan and Jami are ready for the wedding, they are next in line, with their wedding in December!

Hanging out in the church before the ceremony

Sean and I enjoy being guests at the wedding, it was so nice relaxing not having to worry about anything

Jonathan waits for his bride, with his best man, he didn't stop smiling the entire day

Not the best photo, since we couldn't use the flash, but Jonathan's reaction to seeing Audrey
 
The beautiful bride with her father

I loved her dress

A view of the entire bridal party, the Deacon made it hard to take pictures, he was always in my way

The happy couple


Mr. and Mrs. Schoenfeld!


The program basket in the back of the church, you can also see the side of someone's cellphone that went off during the ceremony too, probably one of the ushers.

Walking across the street to the reception, it was so nice not to have to drive

Making a wish for Audrey and Jonathan


All the tables were labeled as different destinations, we were the Freeport, Bahamas table!

It was so nice to get dressed up with my husband, we had the best time

The first dance

My handsome husband

Jami and Ryan


Audrey's dance with her dad, he was so cute and so emotional the entire day

Sisters!

Got to love the Jewish Traditions

Jonathan enjoyed it more than Audrey

Williamsburg Friends

The boys

They were glowing the entire night




As the night rolled on Jonathan broke out his dance moves

Time to cut the cake, it was delicious

These two love each other so much!

Laughing at the best man's toast


They did the anniversary dance, and this couple won, they have been married I think 46 years!

Everyone was out on the dance floor


Janelle breaks into her dance moves

Good times were had by all

What's a wedding unless I pick up my husband

Dan breaks into some Gin and Juice

Jami and Katherine get real low

Jonathan's work buddies get up close and personal

The boys sit and watch


Here come those dance moves again

BFF
 
I got caught taking too many pictures

Audrey and I

Audrey with her girls

Proud mother

Janelle and Dan...hopefully they'll have their wedding next year!

2 comments:

Amie said...

holy moly photo addict! great pics - glad you had a fun time! :)

Tricia said...

It's hard to pick favorites, when there are so many to choose from.