I am, however, going to write about what we're doing this weekend.
Tomorrow, my good friend Audrey is getting married. We had both been planning our weddings for over a year, she got engaged last year shortly after I did. Audrey also attended my wedding, and helped me with my last minute wedding projects, leading up to just a few days before my wedding. Now I'm excited to attend her wedding and help her with any last minutes projects she might have for me. I think she's done everything now that she's going to do, but I'm here if she needs me.
She's lucky that her mom and sister live close by so they have been helping quite a bit.
The weather forecast has changed for the better, so fingers crossed that the sun stays out, and the humidity isn't too high.
Stay tuned for photos on Sunday, I'll see if I can get some up for the bride and groom before they leave on their honeymoon.
Congrats, Audrey and Jonathan, I can't wait!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment