After getting home from the gym I was excited to see that my third Bridal Shower by Mail gift had arrived. How exciting. Definitely something to cheer me up.

I decided to continue with the video route since that worked well. The only problem is that I always get around to this after the gym, when I look far from presentable, so let me apologize in advance for my appearance.
Week number 3 was from Donna and Merwin. They used to be my neighbors back on Eagle Park Drive. How I miss that old neighborhood!
Thank you Donna and Merwin. I can't wait to use all of these wonderful products and have Sean give me a nice massage!
3 comments:
This was really cute. Donna and Merwin want the two of you to smell good, have soft skin and be fully relaxed. Have fun trying them all out.
Love it!! So cute & the videos are fun!! Miss you! Amers
i've been keeping up with your blogs :) damn sean for getting the puff ball stuck on your earring
;)
JAMAWAMA
Post a Comment