I was excited to get home from work today to see a nice big package. It was my gifts from my Bridal Shower by Mail Week #2 courtesy of my Aunt Annie! She decided to do a cooking theme.

I decided to post a video of Sean and I opening the gifts, ok me opening the gifts and Sean watching. It's long (approximately 7 minutes) so be prepared.
I hope you enjoyed the video...if you decided to watch it.

The basket of goodies!

Here's a shot including my apron. I had it on when I took the first photo.
Thanks Aunt Annie! I love everything, and of course it made me hungry, so I was extra hungry for my dinner I made afterwards. See you soon.
7 comments:
FYI, you pronounce Aunt Annie correctly.
Yay! What a nice movie! I watched the whole thing! Your Aunt Ann out did me - why did I not think of the apron! xo love you guys!
Auntie Valerie
That worked out really well. I loved it. Hope you enjoy all the fun things Annie & Ronny sent to you.
OK. That made me cry. I know I'm a sap, but I MISS MY SISTER! I am so happy that you made that video - hope you continue to do so for all the gifts :)
Aunt Annie did a great job - I love the apron and all those goodies!
Love you guys!
Amers
Amie how did I know it would make you cry! I miss you too. See you in about 2 months.
This is so sweet and you guys are way to cute. Oh, and you guys sound like Justin and I when with the "Aunt" debate. You say in the correct way :D Now, I must go have some maple syrup.
I love seeing this each week!! It is so fun.
I love this idea!!!
Post a Comment