Last week I received a card from Kerry, my Matron of Honor, informing me of a Bridal Shower by Mail that her and my other bridesmaids were putting together for me. The only information I was provided was that I would receive gifts each week that I would then have to determine the theme of.
Saturday afternoon we received our first package for our Bridal Shower by Mail. It was from my Aunt Valerie and Uncle George. It was really exciting to see this huge box at our door.


Aunt Valerie always has to throw in a little VT, trying to get us to move back north. Sorry Aunt Valerie it isn't going to work, although I love the sticker.

The first gift was Alice and Wonderland Tea Cups and saucers. They are so cute!


Gardening Shovel


The teapot to go with the other Alice and Wonderland stuff.

Pruning Shears

Chocolate cookies

Tea

Seeds for our own vegetable garden


Sugar

Cream

Can you guess the Theme?

All of the cute Alice and Wonderland Tea Stuff
Can you guess what the theme is???
.
.
.
.
.
My first guess was that it was some joke about us being short, since in Alice and Wonderland she get's smaller, and then, the mini seed garden, "Le PETIT ECOLIER", the chocolate cookies. But the shovel and pruning shears didn't go with it, nor did us being able to shop at Gardener Supply.
Aunt Valerie told us the theme was a tea party in the Garden. Just like the Mad Hatter tea party.
I love it!
I can't wait to have my own little tea party, and this stuff is going to look awesome in our dining room, especially after we get that china cabinet we've been talking about.
Thanks again.
5 comments:
Your auntie is very creative for sure. I am glad you guys love all the stuff. Gardening will be fun for you - enjoy shopping in the catalog for fun stuff for your yard.
Oh my how fun it is to be able to see you guys open our gift! We are so glad you like it!
xo A. Valerie & U.George xo
Hey, I guessed right! It might be because I used to have afternoon tea and cookies in my backyard in the summer.
-Mona
I love it!! What a great idea! Wonder what's going to be next??!!! :)
This is the CUTEST thing in the history of the world!!!
Post a Comment