Dear Ms. Powsner,
My name is Patricia Crosby. My hobbies are doing prodigy, reading , and playing nintendo. My favorite sports are basketball, swimming, and bowling. I went to the fair twice once with my family, and once with my friend. My favorite food is pizza. (I don't like school pizza) I am left handed. I am ten years old. My birthday is April 27th 1981. Talk to you later
Your student,
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
I bet it is fun to go to the fair with relitives. Do you go on rides? If you do what is your favorite ride? Do you like to read? I do. What is your favorite book? How long have you been a teacher? Have you always teached 5th grade? When you were little did you want to be a teacher? Is this the only job you ever had? What is your favorite food? What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal is a cat. I have 4 cats. There names and ages are Sasha is 10, Buttercup is 4, Curious is 3, and tiger is 3. Curious and Tiger and twins. Sasha, Tiger and curious are girls. Buttercup is a boy.
Talk to you later.
Your student,
Tricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Do you have a computer? I do. If you do what kind of computer. Have you ever heard of prodigy? If not it is a thing you hook up to your phone and you can write letters to peope though the computer, and you can play these neat games. Have you ever read The BFG it is great.
Talk to you later
Your student
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
On Saturday I got stung by a bee. It hurt like crazy. We have new neighbors and I played with them yesterday. I went swimming in their pool. They found two guns, and a Basketball in their bushes. Their names are Samantha and Danielle. Samantha is 6, and Danielle is 3. Yesterday we found 6 frogs, and 1 toad. 1 frog was alive and the toad alive too.
See you later,
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
How many years have you been a teacher? Last night I watched Fresh Prince, and then Major Dad. What is your favorite show, one of mine is high rollers.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
On Sunday I'm going to a birthday party for Samantha, our new neighbor. Her party will be held at the ground round, from 3:00 -4:45. It will be fun.
Your student,
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I went to the ground round for a party, it was fun we got our face painted, a balloon with a picture and our name on it. We got to have popcorn, soda, cake, and either, pizza, grilled cheese or chicken fingers. Samantha got three hawian fun barbies, alot of art supplies and more stuff. I got her crayons, markers, paper, books, and hair things.
Yesterday I had so much homework. later on we found a frog in Samantha's back yard. We watched it swim in there small pool it was fun.
your student
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I didn't have much homework I want you to right back. Please right alot wright about your family.
Your student,
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
On Saturday I slept at Courtney's house. It was fun. We ate supper by candle light, we went apple picking and me and courtney left our Jackets at hackets (that's were we went apple picking) please write back about what you did on the weekend write alot.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
While I was at Courtney's see went to a soccor game (her team lost) while we were there her grandma made the apple pie out of the apples me and Courtney picked. Write back soon.
Your pen pal
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,Last night I was on the way to the doctor's and I saw a house burning down. the firefighters were burning the house down on purpose (to train other firefighters it was cool. I saw the roof cave in. When we got to the doctors office we went into room 4 the docto came in and looked in my mouth and ears he said I had a ear affection in both ears. but the right was worse then the left. My ears hurt alot. On the way back my dads muffler was dragging on the ground. My dad took it off. When we went by house it was still burning. My dad needed to by me medicine so he went home to get the check book. (he didn't bring it because my mom had it) When we got home my mom was walking with Linda, and Terry. My dad told my mom to get the cheakbook so he could by my medicine so I am using Terry's medicine till I get my medicine so when I get my medicine I'll put as many as used into Terry's. Then I went inside and watched Roseanne. Then I went to sleep. It was a exciting night. This morning I woke up at around 6:45 and got ready for school. Then I went to the Paquettes and waited for the bus when it came. I was last in line. When we got to school we were late.
talk to you later
Your student
Patricia Crosby
Dear Powsner,
Yesterday I changed my room around. now I don't have my tv on my desk. before I could not even open my desk draws now theres barly anything in the draws.
Bye-Bye
Trish
Dear Ms. Powsner,
last Night I went I went to Religon it is so boring. When I came home Danielle's Mother and father was not home so she came to my house we watched fresh Prince of Balair then we watched blosson then I read then I went to bed.
Patricia Crosby
bye-bye
write alot about last night at least a page long
Dear Ms. Powsner,
How are you I am fine. I watched full house it was Funny. then I watched Home Improvement.
Your student Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
last night My uncle Peter came and he and my dad turned off the electricity and put in new wires. It was fun to watch them.
your student
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday my mom and I looked at pictures (when my dad was little and mom was little) and we cleaned the selfs. I found a book from 1893.
See you later
Trish Crosby
Dear trish,
How are you? What did you do over the weekend I like to read long messages.
bye-bye
Trish
Dear Ms. Powsner,
This morning I won a computer game for my first time it was called home alone I got 100 points and 1:28
Bye Bye
Trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Are you going to dress like a nerd or Steave Urkle tomorrow? I am, I am going to dress like Steave Urkle I will wear red glasses, red sespenders, black pants, and a white blouse. Hope you dress crazy.
Your student
trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
On Saturday I slept at my friend Danielles house it was fun.
Trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
This morning I was at the bus stop and I fell. I called my dad and he came he looked at my foot and told me to go to the nurse when I get to school I did she looked at it then she gave me ice for it.
Your student trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday my mom, amie, stacy, and I started peeling wallpaper off the wall. My dad took the cupboards off the wall.
ask later Trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yes we are getting new cupboards and a new stove. Yesterday People were putting seetruck up when I got back from Religon. We tore the wall down it was fun. Then I wachtched The Fresh Prince of Balair then Blossom then my mom read part of the tinderbox “she like it” we got to the part when the solider was just living the first door. It was hard to fall asleep because the kitchen is right next to my room and my dad was hamering all night.
Trish Crosby
Dear Trish,
Here is a poem I made up Trish the dish likes to look at fish. She likes her hair, but I bet she doesne’t dare. She like her shirt but it’s a piece of dirt. She likes her eyes but they where dyed. I bet her feet look like beets. If I looked at her nails they would tell a tale. If I looked at her car I would show a dumb bar. Her books always look like little brown hooks. Looks are’t counting as long as you look at a fountain. She lives in a house with a little brown mouse. So don’t go looking for a mans who’s cooking. Just come see meand I’ll tell you about a bee
Trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
This morning at 1:30 these teenage boys smashed my neighbors pumpkins that weighed about 100 pounds each. And took my other neighbors pumpkins. On Monday after Religon everything in the kitchen will be out and it will be in my room or Amie’s room because they have to put the flooring in. And our garage is filled with cupboards. to put in after the floor is in. If I write a lot you write a lot so write a lot.
ByBy trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner when I get home from Religon today If I look in the kitchen there will be nothing to see because everything will be in my room or amies room (I’ll take the friege)
Dear Ms. Powsner,
I got a great book to show you for science I will share it with the class tata Trish
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Last night in the hanted forest my sister got scared (little sister) How did Katy like it? Here is a birthday song Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Whopee do Whopee do Hope your day is plesent open up your presents. Just for you (hey) Just for you (hey) like it Trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
On Saturday my dad put the Nintendo in my room and gave me cable “Cool” talk later Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Today the workers are going to put the bathroom floor in almost everything is out of my room from the kitchen
Talk later Trish Crosby
Dear Powsner,
My new stove and dishwasher are put in. I can’t wait till the addition
Trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I got my tooth pulled it didn’t hurt but it felt wierd. write a lot
Trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Saturday My dad caught a deer and it is hanging by it’s antler and it’s belly opened it looks like this gross.

Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I went to Religon and had a test (boring) What have you been doing tell me about your teaching years.
By Trish
Dear Ms. Powsner
Today my dad is going to bring the deer to a meet cutter (yuck)
Trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
I went to the place where they cut animals up and they shot a lamb then cut its head off, blood was everywhere. Later that day the man who cut the Deer (Dave) brough the meat to my house. the meat was raped in green paper. He also gave us the head, antlers, and feet we put it in our freezer.


Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday we baked all day, we baked cranberry sause, cranberry bread, and I forgot what the other was called it was fun cooking I also watched the invisibule women. It was a good show.
bye bye
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I went to Religon I got a report card I got a 89. After Religion I watched The fresh jPrince, then Blossom
Dear Ms. Powsner, How was your thanksgiving mine was fine. Write to me!!!!
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I played in the snow with my friend Brittney and my sister Stacy
Last night I made peanut butter fudge for our bake sale! Yum! Yum! Yum! Write to me use up half a page
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I watched the Grinch who stoll Christmas with my little sister. My sister liked it.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I went to the doctors to get my ear checked then I had supper then I went to Religon.
Trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I got my hair cut I saw Mrs. Dieco there too.
Trish Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
On Saturday I watched The best Christmas Pagent ever and Ernest Saves Christmas
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I went Ice Skating. I also went Ice Skating last Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. How do you like your new ice skates. How does Katy like Skating.
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I went to Religon
Dear Ms. Pownser,
Last nigh I d id my home work intil 8:12 I am doing my map at home.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
last night I help babysit a 5 years old and an 1 ½ year old. It was fun I made two dollars.
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I got index cards and started my report on giraffes. Do you know there is only 7 bones in a giraffes neck?
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
My uncle had to go to the hospital to get something out of his stomach. Instead of sewing it up they stapled it up with real staples, it looks gross. Hopfully he will come out today or tomorrow. Yesterday his sons came over they played the Nintendo and the computer, they slept over (on the floor in sleeping bags) the boys names are Robert, and Andrew.
Write back soon
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I went to Religon It was boring. Jessica, Holly and I put on a play about a girl named sally and her friend were talking about Emma and Emma goes up to them says that is not true. And they have an argument Sally: Jessica Whitehouse friend: Holly Norten Emma: Patricia Crosby
Write Back soon
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner, Jan. 15
Yesterday I watched Full House it was when Stefanie Tanner Had a party and her favorite Movie star went to her party
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Pretty soon my sister will be going to Washington D.C. She will take a plane she will also meet George Bush the president of the United States.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I got my counter tops they are blue and are very pretty they look like this.

Dear Ms. Powsner,
On Saturday I had ice skating lessons and practiced for the ice show on Friday Kendra wrote to me.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I went to Religon (boring) after Religon I watched Fresh Prince of Belair then Blossom This Morning I went Ice Skating in my back yard. I almost missed the bus this morning. Next Monday we don’t have Religon (My sister Amie who’s in 8th grade has to go) but Febuary 3rd we are going back to Religon and having a test (boo!) Our addition is almost finished we just have to nail the counter tops onto the island also cupboards and put put wood or something around the windows so the insulation is not showing. Friday Candise Bell is coming over to sleep (Amies friend) Our Ice skating rink is pretty big Have you heard from Kendra yet. How is Katy Have you gone Ice Skating yet (besides the two Sundays when I so you) if so is Katy enjoying it. How is she dong I can’t wait intil Kendra comes up for the summer.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Last night I watched full House, Home Improvment and Roseanne. Full House and Roseanne were repeats. Home Improvment was when the dad was on Tool Time (his job) his head got stuck to the table and Al had to saw around the table he came home with a piece of wood on his forehead.
Last night I went Odesee of the Mind I finished my report on my computer.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I went in a snowmoble it was fun I also wrote back to Kendra. Sunday I went to the Dinosaur exibit it was neat. They had life size dinosaurs that move you could even control a dinosaur.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Last night I watched full house and Home Imporvemnt Full house was when Stefanie lost a spelling bee. Home Inprovement was when Tim put a sadulite dish on his house (so he could get two hundred channals) for my project I did a four Page report a word find and a poster.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I went to a concert for my sister Stacy. They did an Indian dance and sang some songs. I saw Rebecca Miller, Shannon Trombley, Brad Kaanta, Phillip Caycedo and Ms. Miller.

Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I took a Religon test it was easy. Some of the questions were What is the Litudecul Year? How parts is it divded into? And a lot of other questions. What are you doing for winter carnival. I am swimming. Have you got your winter carnival Button? I haven’t.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I watched Full House it was good.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Friday I went to the dance it was fun. Saturday I went to the winter carnival it was awesome.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I watched Kindergarten Cop it was very funny have you ever seen it if you haven’t I think you should see it. (it is on Friday Cannal 5 8:30-11:00
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Today I have special chorus. Saturday I have to get my hair cut 8:15 am boo-who
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Saturday I have to get my hair cut. I hope you feel better then yesterday.
Sincerely,
Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Saturday I got my haircut.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday night was fun. Did you like being in the rap?
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Monday night my grandma died. Yesterday Sharon Pierce and Donna Laffan brounge us food and drinks. My Aunt Kathy offord to make us dinner one of these nights. Today my mom has to go see my grandma 2:00-400 and 7:00-9:00 durning those times people put flowers by her coffin. Thursday is funeral at 10:00. My grandma is having a girl Priest. At 7:00-intil 9:00 I am going to my Aunt Kathys. Last night My family went to my Aunt Annie My moms sister we food drank soda and talked. My sister moved her bed down into my room.
From Patricia Crosby
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I went to my Aunts we went sliding and I also kept them company. My Aunt says that they usually fight but they didn’t fight. My cousins names are Mindy 10 years old, Melinda 9 years old, Laura 7 years old, Christina 4 years old and Janet 2 years old. They have a super Nintendo.
Patricia Crosby
Dear Miss McCormick
Last night Mr. Caycedo, and Mr. Kaanta brounge all om members to Lee Zachery’s pizza. The om members are Bradley, Adam, Matt Josh, Philip, Angela, and Me! Angela had caffenie in her soda so she was very wild. Angela is Adam’s sister. I got home at 8:00 My grandma died last Monday so we got her snow machine, food, books and more I got my grandpa’s pencil and pen. Angela kept spinning and spinning on the spin chair at the restruant we had a crazy night but it was fun.
Patricia Crosby write back soon
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday stuff from the Japan Embassy came in. I brounge it it. It has music in it. I was hoping Ms. Miller could play it heres a message in Japan try to figure it out if you figure it out circle the yes if you didn’t circle the no.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Yesterday I went to the high schools auditorium to practice for om only 5 kids can participate those kids are Adam, Philip, Brad, Matt, and Josh.
Dear Ms. Powsner,
Tonights the night we have the compition Ms. Miller and Mr. Moses are the Juges it is going to be fun.
Dear Ms. Pownser,
Saturday my cousin Melinda slept over my sister Stacy had a friend over too. Stacy had Nicole. Saturday I went to to dinner (McDonalds) yesterday I went to Ames my sister got jeans and socks me and Melinda slept upstairs in sleeping bags and Stacy and Nicole slept downstairs in beds. In the morning we had donuts we played Nintendo and The Computer alot. Melinda stayed intil 7:30 last night. We had a Nintendo computer great time. Write back soon.
4 comments:
You were a hoot! I like how you told her to write a lot and sometimes, how much you wanted her to write.
This is awesome! Thanks Tricia for typing all of this - it brings back a lot of memories!! You really were a character :)
That made me laugh! I loved the part about the deer (and the slaughter house) - it makes us sound like some crazy family. I found it interesting that I moved into your room after grammy died, never would have put the two together!
Love you
-Stacy
Oh my!! My mother was actually just telling me that she found pictures of us and our 6th grade project. Remember when we made ice cream, had the pinata and all that, yet that other group got a better grade then us. We really did a lot better...but anyway...my mom has pictures of us presenting. I will try to scan them while I am home and post them!
Post a Comment