Sunday, April 25, 2010

Announcing....

Baby Murphy! Expected due date October 17th 2010!

I am officially 15 weeks pregnant today and although I haven't made it "facebook official" I wanted to give my blog followers a sneak peak. I plan on making the facebook announcement on my birthday, which is in 2 days.

Baby Murphy at 12 weeks 4 days at our first ultrasound

It's been hard keeping this a secret, so I'm glad that I am finally able to share this with the world.

Just because I've promised family, here are a few photos of me today at 15 weeks pregnant. Not sure if I just look fat, or if I'm showing slightly, but regardless my body is definitely changing.


8 comments:

Maria said...

:O)!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That's sooooo exciting!
~Caroline

Amie said...

Glad you are finally announcing it to the world :) Great pics - not as obvious as I was expecting though I can definitely see the "bump" :)
Love yoU!

Erin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you and Sean! Can you tell? :) You will be an awesome mom Tricia. Love the preggo pics too. I think I do see an itty bitty baby bump there! How exciting for you both. Hope that you've been feeling well and make sure to take care of yourself. I'll be checking often for updates... so keep posting. ;) Congratulations again! ~ Erin

Deb said...

Yea - now the world can know your little secret. The Murphy baby is being awaited by many friends and family. You look absolutely wonderful. Glad you continue to feel so good. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! You look great.

Tara and Jeff said...

Yeah for you guys!!! Expect some crazy dreams and cravings. Hold out for October 19th , good people are born on this day

Sandra Dee said...

You look great Tricia! Love the little baby bump... keep the pictures coming! I love preggo pics =)