Last Tuesday was my 29th birthday and I had one of the best birthdays ever!
I woke up Tuesday morning to my husband delivering chocolate cupcakes, and a glass of milk to me in bed, so delicious!
After getting ready for work I came downstairs and grabbed my phone and saw that I had a message from my friend and neighbor Sonny. Him and his wife had left a little birthday surprise on the front steps for me. Such a fun surprise! I decided to wait to open it after work with the rest of my birthday pile.
Work wasn't very exciting, they had birthday cake for me last Thursday so most didn't realize it was my birthday until I shared my birthday cupcakes that Sean had left for me to take into work. I felt like I was in grade school again sharing cupcakes on my birthday!
I had a free ice cream coupon at MaggieMoo's for my birthday, and I couldn't let that go to waste. I only got a free baby cone, but that was good enough. I choose the cheesecake flavor since I had strawberries back at the office that I mixed together once I brought my ice cream back.
I got home from work a little after 6. Just enough time to open presents with Sean! I had quite the collection from everyone sending gifts during the week. I even had a few delivered the next few days, which was nice because it extended my birthday.
I got a ton of great stuff. Jewelry, maternity clothes/gift card, stylish lunch bag, belt, prenatal video, yummy smelling lotion and soap, movie gift cards, money, chocolate, date milkshake mix from Dateland Arizona, prenatal magazines, VERmints variety pack and a homemade purse from my sister Amie. I need to take a picture to post, but she has her own etsy shop basil boutique, check it out!
After opening presents it was time to meet my girls at dinner. I was so excited that so many people could come out and celebrate. I wish I had taken a photo, but I didn't so you'll just have to pretend there is a photo. It was JoJo, Emily, Janelle, Jami, and Amanda who met Sean and I out. I'm getting bad at remembering to grab the camera. We went to a small Italian restaurant Giuseppe's. They had just opened up a new restaurant a few months ago and I was anxious to check it out.
The owner of the restaurant was very friendly and when I walked in he yelled "Surprise!" Than he asked, "Is this a surprise?" I told him I was the one that made the reservation, and no it wasn't a surprise. Throughout the evening every time he walked by our table he would yell surprise. It was cute.
Dinner was delicious. Again, no photos, but let's just say I had enough left over pasta for at least two more meals. After dinner out came the cake! Sean had stopped by the restaurant on his way home from work and dropped off a chocolate cake! Yay!
Everyone sang Happy Birthday and we all enjoyed some yummy cake! It was a good day!
ふじ山をのぼりました。Climbed Mt. Fuji
16 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment