I'm going to try and do a brief recap with a ton of photos, which if you're my facebook friend than you've probably already seen most of these photos.
Saturday, November 28th JoJo's Birthday at GreenLeafe
Saturday, December 5th, Schoenfeld Holiday Extravaganza
Audrey and Jonathan held a holiday party the first Saturday in December. It's always a fun time to get together with good friends and eat good food!
Audrey and Jonathan held a holiday party the first Saturday in December. It's always a fun time to get together with good friends and eat good food!
Saturday, December 12th Sentara Sleighbell 5K
Our last 5K of the season and although it was chilly it was sunny and the race had an incredible turnout. With 451 finishers in the 5K and 94 in the 1 mile fun run the race was a success.
I hadn't been doing a lot of speed work, or running in general. My body has been tired and I've been giving it a much needed a break. I was excited to try this new race and even put the bell they had given us on my shoe so I would "jingle."
I ended up placing 2nd in my age group with a time of 22:31, 3rd place was 22:32. I didn't even realize I had someone so close behind me. Luckily I didn't let her pass me.
We had quite a few of our friends racing as well and everyone had a lot of fun.
Our friend Janice organized and directed the entire raceher daughter Whitney helped out as well
Saturday, December 12th EWR Holiday Party
After the 5K we drove home showered and drove up to Annapolis for Sean's company holiday party. For the last 5 years they have held it at Lewnes Steakhouse in Annapolis. We always get to get dressed up, which I love to do.
After the 5K we drove home showered and drove up to Annapolis for Sean's company holiday party. For the last 5 years they have held it at Lewnes Steakhouse in Annapolis. We always get to get dressed up, which I love to do.

Friday, December 18th Wii Holiday Cheer at JoJo's
Friday evening our friend JoJo invited us over to her place for a little Wii action. We didn't want to miss out on the fun so of course we went. We even brought over our Mario Kart game and controllers so we could play 4 player!
On my drive home from work, before the party, it started snowing. They were predicting 1-3 inches of snow, although we didn't think we would get anything. It was nice to see some flurries and even snow accumulating on the ground. It definitely makes it feel a lot like Christmas.
Snowball fight...Saturday, December 19th Buffalo Wild Wings, Kona Ironman World Championship
Saturday afternoon a group of us headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Kona Ironman World Championship recap. One of our local friends participated and we hoped to catch a glimpse of him. We soon found out that without sound and too many people chatting, it was much harder to pay attention and watch. We hope to find it online so we can actually watch it.
Saturday afternoon a group of us headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Kona Ironman World Championship recap. One of our local friends participated and we hoped to catch a glimpse of him. We soon found out that without sound and too many people chatting, it was much harder to pay attention and watch. We hope to find it online so we can actually watch it.
Saturday, December 19th A Very Merry Christmas Party
After BWW we drove home, in the snow, since it had started to snow again and got all dressed up for Janelle and Katherine's Christmas Party. Lots of food and good friends, what more could you ask for.
After BWW we drove home, in the snow, since it had started to snow again and got all dressed up for Janelle and Katherine's Christmas Party. Lots of food and good friends, what more could you ask for.
Prom Pictures with each other since they couldn't find their boys. They were too busy playing beer pong in the garage.
Love it! Janelle knows how to do the perfect Prom photo.Sunday, December 20th Christmas is in the Air
Sunday was a nice relaxing day. I slept in, did a little laundry and enjoyed a nice breakfast of eggs and bacon made by my amazing husband.
I ventured out of the house shortly to visit Audrey to borrow some beach dresses/cover-ups for Mexico. Less than a week before we'll be laying on the beach!
On the way home I had to take a photo of our house with the snow. I think it looks so pretty with the ground all white, and definitely makes me excited for Christmas.
Yesterday on the way home from Buffalo Wild Wings I had Sean pull into the church parking lot near our house. Last year you might remember that we got a free tree at this same church. My trick is to wait until almost all the trees are gone, and they just leave a pile for free. It's not worth it for the staff to work and sell the trees any longer so they just leave them there.
At first glance it didn't look like there were any trees left. But then I saw one, and I was so excited. Sean told me he didn't think it would fit in my car. I have a small Suburu Impreza. I told him, don't worry it'll fit, and it did. We did have to open the back window, but that wasn't a big deal.
So this afternoon I shook the tree, since it had a ton of dead needles and tried to towel off as much snow as I could. I put it in our tree stand in our front foyer surrounded by towels so it could catch the additional needles and also the snow that would melt on the tree.
By the time this evening came around, the tree was ready to be decorated. I moved it into our living room and told Sean it was time.
At first glance it didn't look like there were any trees left. But then I saw one, and I was so excited. Sean told me he didn't think it would fit in my car. I have a small Suburu Impreza. I told him, don't worry it'll fit, and it did. We did have to open the back window, but that wasn't a big deal.
So this afternoon I shook the tree, since it had a ton of dead needles and tried to towel off as much snow as I could. I put it in our tree stand in our front foyer surrounded by towels so it could catch the additional needles and also the snow that would melt on the tree.
By the time this evening came around, the tree was ready to be decorated. I moved it into our living room and told Sean it was time.
Sean was comfortable on the couch and he definitely wasn't interested in decorating a tree. After calling him a scrooge and explaining to him that it's no fun decorating a tree by yourself, he got up and help me trim the tree.
Ta-Da!Stacy called me seconds after the photo above was taken and instructed me that I had to open up one of her gifts.
As you can tell we've been crazy busy, and it's not slowing down yet. Tomorrow I have my company Christmas party, during work, so that'll be a nice break in the day and than Christmas will be here in less than 5 days! I really can't believe it.
Sean and I than leave for Mexico for Jami and Ryan's wedding in less than a week. I am SO ready to be laying on the beach enjoying the sun. More to come on that trip, hopefully I'll get one more blog in before the trip.
Sean and I than leave for Mexico for Jami and Ryan's wedding in less than a week. I am SO ready to be laying on the beach enjoying the sun. More to come on that trip, hopefully I'll get one more blog in before the trip.







































1 comments:
Oh! There it is! Now, if you were standing on the other side of the tree so I could see it bigger than a postage stamp, I'd probably have recognized it the first time I read this post :) Glad it's up!! Love you!
Post a Comment