Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 things about me

I spent the time to post this on Facebook, since everyone else seemed to be doing it.  I figured I'd post it on here, for anyone reading this that doesn't have me as a Facebook friend.  

1. I'm not a private person. If it weren't for Sean stopping me everyone would know all the details about our wedding.

2. I like to talk, and it’s usually difficult to get me to shut up. My brain is constantly thinking and I always feel the need to share all of my thoughts.

3. I enjoy listening to people's conversation. I frequently get caught when I'm too busy listening to someone else and not listening to the person I should be listening too.

4. I'm a middle child and I sometimes think that the Brady Bunch is the story of my life.

5. I'm excited to be a wife. I’m getting married in 4 months and 1 day, but who's counting.

6. I love to run, and I especially love to race. I get a thrill out of beating other people.

7. I love shopping for gym clothes. I can’t walk into Target without at least trying a couple things on.

8. I hate condiments, although I don't think I've ever tasted ketchup or mayo before. The look of them all gross me out.

9. I hate beets. My parents used to make us eat them as kids and all I remember is purple milk.

10. I love watching TV and could watch TV all day. Especially the Disney channel, reality TV, old episodes of Law and Order and of course my regular shows, like Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, 24, Prison Break and Biggest Loser.

11. I'm not a reader, except when it comes to books like the Twilight Series or Harry Potter. I'm ashamed to admit that I only read 3 or 4 books a year at the most.

12. I never know what's going on in the world. Seriously, I'm clueless. Sean helps me out though.

13. I love Shrimp, I could eat it every day.

14. I enjoyed being a James City County Housewife for the 2 months I was unemployed, although the house looked messier than when I worked full time.

15. I love to snuggle, and I love giving hugs to my friends.

16. I’ve been in at least one accident in every car I’ve ever owned (5 cars) and have even been hit by a dump truck which ironically was the only accident which was my fault.

17. I have no portion control, I’m never full unless I eat Chinese food

18. I sometimes invite friends over on the weekend so it forces me to clean the house

19. I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world. I’ve stopped baking because I will eat 4 dozen cookies in 2 days.

20. I hate to be scared. Sean convinced me to go on a roller coaster about a year or so ago. It was 10 times scarier than I ever thought it would be. Never again.

21. I keep my e-mail logged in all day and check it constantly. When I’m without e-mail access for a day or two I go crazy.

22. I talk to my sister Amie on the phone at least 6 days a week.

23. I was the son my father never had and I’m still very "Tom Boyish" today.

24. I’ve been hunting once when I was a teenager but I couldn’t stay quiet and I got bored just sitting and waiting. I do have my orange card if I ever wanted to go again, and my license for bow hunting as well. I don't anticipate every using either of them.

25. I can pick up people who are double my weight, and have been able to do so since I was probably about 8.

0 comments: