I know it has been way too long since I've last posted. I would love to catch up and post about everything that has happened in the last 6 weeks, but that would take forever. Instead I'll try my best to do a quick recap. I've included lots of photos.
Shortly after Jack was born Sean and I went up to Northern Virginia to play with Anna and Lucy and to meet our new nephew Jack Byrne.
Sean enjoys visiting his nieces and meeting Jack

Anna loves acting out for the camera


Lucy

Holding my new nephew
The beginning of October we took a trip to NY for Sean's 20th High School Reunion. We spent a day in the city where I got to see my friends Jess and Maria and got to hang out with Sean's parents, his sister Tara and Alana and play with our other niece and nephew Ella and Alex.
Meeting up with Jess in the City. She was my roommate during my Mercy Volunteer Corps orientation over 6 years ago!

Top of the Rock, Rockefeller in NYC

It was such a nice day


Maria met us in the city for dinner


At Sean's HS reunion, a group photo, he hid in the back somewhere.

Alex

Ella
Sean and I had our last Triathlon of the season, our third of the year and Sean was pleased that he finally beat me. I'll have to train harder so that doesn't happen again. His parent's were in town celebrating their 39th anniversary and they were able to watch our Triathlon, take photos and cheer us on.
A pre-race photo

and the swim begins!

Sean starts a few minutes behind me

Swim is done, transition time

Running to my bike

Sean runs to his bike

Sean's off with his bike

I'm back from the bike, time to transition to the run

Sean's done the bike too

Finishing the run

Sean finishes as well

Smiling for our picture with Sean's parents
Overall results:
400 meter swim/T1/20k bike/T2/5k run/Total Time
Tricia: 9:23/2:43/45:02/1:05/25:13/1:23:24
Sean: 9:05/2:40/39:46/1:27/28:48/1:21:43
We took a trip to Phoenix to visit my Sister Amie and her husband Jay. We surprised her by having my younger sister from Vermont come for the weekend as well.
So good to see you Amie!

Surprise Stacy is here!


I love surprising people especially Amie Leigh!

Sliding into the bar

Having fun hanging out with Amie

Sisters!

Brothers (in-law)


Crazy Sisters

Spa day with Amie & Stacy


Hiking up Squaw Peak

At the top of Squaw Peak


The group of us

Ouch! Sitting on a cactus

Out for Amie's birthday, picking up my new BFF

Us girls, and the last photo Stacy let us take

Happy Amie
We raced the Wicked 10K in Virginia Beach, and celebrated Halloween with friends.
Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman's sister in pink and turquoise
.

You better watch out!

Sean and I before the race

It was a warm Halloween day

Go Sean, Go!

The first and last time I don't put my hair up in a ponytail

Almost finished, less than a 1/4 mile to go!

Enjoying Halloween with friends in the evening
3 comments:
Finally a post! Lots of good stuff :)
Thanks Tricia - great blog updates.
Great pics! Love your new layout.
Post a Comment