I don't have the time or energy to do a real blog, so for now this will have to do. I am now a wife and I have a husband. I can't believe how amazing it feels to say that.
We had a wonderful wedding with more issues leading up to it than I wanted to deal with, but the wedding itself was flawless and the weather was perfect. Perhaps I'll go into detail if I have time in a later blog.
Sunday we flew out to Ireland for 12 days and had an amazing time. The weather was perfect, barely any rain. It probably only rained 2 or 3 times for about 20 minutes total, we lucked out!
We have over a 1,000 photos that I have to dig through and we have lots of info to share, so hopefully I'll get to that this week.
Time to get back to reality, hoping to get to the gym in the morning, we'll see how 5:00 am feels tomorrow.
ふじ山をのぼりました。Climbed Mt. Fuji
16 years ago
4 comments:
Congrats. Can't wait for the posts!
Glad you had such a wonderful time both at the wedding and on your honeymoon. Can't wait to hear more about it and see more of your wonderful pictures.
So happy you are back! I hope your first day back at work goes well :)
Hey its Mya thanks for leaving a message on my blog thats the only one i have
Post a Comment