How is it that there are only nine days left to my wedding? I am so excited and can't believe it's almost here.
The majority of the planning is done, now it's time to start packing. Packing for the nice long wedding weekend in Maryland, and then packing for my mysterious 12 day honeymoon that I'm still clueless about.
Yesterday I had to give Sean my engagement ring. He dropped it off at the jeweler to get re-dipped and cleaned so that it will be perfect for the wedding day. My hand feels so naked without it, and it may sound silly, but I miss looking at it. I love to look at my ring and think about Sean. Pretty soon I'll have two rings I get to wear, so I'm trying to be patient.
Only four days left of work. When we decided to have our wedding the weekend after a holiday weekend I didn't realize how nice it'll be. This upcoming weekend we'll have extra time to tie up loose ends around the house, start packing, and finish any last minute wedding projects.
Then on Monday, Kerry and Kevin arrive. I can't tell you how excited I am to see them. It's been way to long. We haven't seen each other since their wedding back in September of 2007! I'm really excited that we get a few days just us, so that we can catch up in person and so we can show them Williamsburg. Plus, once they are here, even though we'll have to go to work two more days, it'll feel like the wedding is here.
I'm glad to say that my stress is gone, and now I'm just so giddy and excited to see my sisters, my parents, and all of my family that I haven't seen in forever.
It's coming soon everyone, I hope you're ready!
ふじ山をのぼりました。Climbed Mt. Fuji
16 years ago
2 comments:
I am getting giddy too for some Crosby-Girl time :) Can't wait to see you!!
Me 2 - I am missing you all so very much. See you in less than 6 days. Can't wait!
Post a Comment