Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bridal Shower by Mail Week #8

After a crappy day for both Sean and I we came home to find our Bridal Shower by Mail from Maria.



She did a Picnic in the Park theme! Now that the weather is nice I can't wait to use this. I'll be sure to take photos when we go on our picnic and post them in a future blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have something similar. It's great! Have fun with it.

Deb said...

What a great idea. Did she include the ants as they are always a part of any picnic that I've ever been to.

Amie said...

Wow that must have been the most painful video ever. At least the first 2:15...holy moly.

Love the gift!! I have one of those that I NEED to start using. Too bad it's in the triple digits now and neither of us wants to be outside! :)

Tricia said...

Whatever! It wasn't a painful video. It was good humor for you guys to enjoy. At one point I did think about stopping and starting over since the package was still intact.

See you in 2 weeks!