Thursday, February 19, 2009

Double Digits

I can't believe that here we are 99 days until the wedding.  Double digits seemed like it would take forever to get to, but here we are.  I was excited to hear that some plane tickets have been bought, and I may actually have some extended family at the wedding.  I know it's a lot to ask of someone, to fly out to your wedding, but I have wonderful family and I'm so glad that at least some of them are able to share Sean and my wedding with us.

Speaking of flying, Sean and I fly up to NY tonight for a nice weekend with his family.  We're meeting with his uncle Father John tomorrow to discuss our FOCCUS questionairre and also go over different aspects of the ceremony.  Then the rest of the day will be spent hanging out in the city and then dinner with some of Sean's cousins.  Should be a fun time.  

On Saturday Celeste, Sean's mom, is hosting a wedding shower for us which will be nice.  It'll be great to see everyone and catch up.

I'm trying to stay focussed and get some work done, but really I just want to be done.  It's so hard when you know you don't have to work a full day.

Anyways, just over 3 months until the wedding, only 99 days....I better start getting some things checked off my list!

1 comments:

Amie said...

Have a fun trip! After Party is going to miss you two at Toughest Cowboy this weekend :)